Banana Choc Chip Muffins
This recipe only takes a few minutes to prepare and makes 12 large size muffins.
They are firm and springy in texture and taste delicious.
- 1/3 cup sunflower oil
- 1 & 3/4 cups mashed bananas
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1/2 cup oats
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 packet (100g) choc chips
- Beat the wet ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a big bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients onto the dry ingredients and mix together thoroughly.
- Spoon the mixture into 12 muffin cases and bake in the oven gas 4 / 180c for 20 – 25 minutes, until golden in colour. Test in the middle with a cake tester or sharp knife, which should come out clean.