Fruity Muffins (Egg Free)
Light, fluffy, tasty muffins to cook, offer and enjoy.
Includes ingredients listing and method explaining how to make them. Includes suggestions for variations in the recipe.
- 4 fl oz milk
- 4 fl oz yogurt
- 3 fl oz sunflower oil
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Measure wet ingredients into measuring jug and mix.
- Mix dry ingredients in big bowl.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and stir until all flour has been incorporated. Don’t over stir. It will be a thick, sticky mixture.
- Add in any fruit you are using, or 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Spoon into 12 muffin cases and bake for 20 – 25 minutes, 180c, gas 4.
You can chop the fruit into small pieces, grate, or use left over pulp from making cordials.
- Rhubarb and ginger.